FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at YYZ
Thread: Cars at YYZ
View Single Post
Old Dec 13, 2010, 8:50 pm
Tuneman1984

Programs: Aeroplan, Priority Club, National Exec Elite, Hertz #1 Gold, Avis First, Thrifty Bluechip
Returned my Volvo last night to T1, and a lot agent pulled up beside me to close the contract in a BMW 323i!! Had a,ook and it had National stickers and everything. Classed as a GXAR (Fullsize Elite), and there was another one on the Aisle parked in a Luxury spot. The 323i is the value-leader 3-series so it's not loaded to the gills, but still something I'd like to drive and worth paying the Luxury rate IMO.

The Aisles at T1 were well-stocked with the usual, nothing really stood out other than the Bimmers. I did notice some Nissan Versas in Midsize, but I chalked that up to the few Compact stalls being overun by SUVs. The Emerald Aisle was in full function and had some Standard/Fullsize cars.

When I past the Executive Aisle, there was a Chrysler 300 being reserved for an Executive VIP. There was a sign hanging from the rearview mirror that read "National welcomes Mr. ________, Executive V.I.P."

One other thing I noticed last Friday, at T3 there is a single spot in the EA area marked Executive, so perhaps if there's a hotshot upgraded car there Execs are welcome to take it.

Last edited by Tuneman1984; Dec 13, 2010 at 10:24 pm