FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Various spoke cities: double MQM + up to 50,000 bonus miles per round-trip
Old Dec 12, 2010, 6:52 am
LAXHOUND

Programs: DL DM 1MM, Hilton Diamond, Starwood Gold, Amex Reserve/Plat
Originally Posted by acf1270
Of course I could be wrong, but something tells me that Delta IT is not going to be able to distinguish the booking date when it comes to crediting the bonus miles as long as you are registered for the promo and travel by Dec 31.

But anyway there is this sign advertising the promo in the RDU airport that clearly states "Enroll before Nov 30 and book and fly by Dec 31. So if you purchase a ticket in December and don't automatically receive the bonus miles, sending a copy of this sign in should do the trick.

Can someone please just give me a straight answer on this? I just spent the last several hours scheduling a last minute MR for RDU-SYD for 40k MQMs if the bonus goes through. I just came across this info about the book by date being Nov. 30th. Need to know ASAP if it will post and if Kevin Will Honor it? Will they honor the RDU sign that cleary states that book and fly by Dec 31?