FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Four Points Sukhumvit 15 Bangkok, Thailand [Master Thread]
Old Dec 7, 2010, 9:08 am
MAN Flyer

Programs: SQ TPP, BA Gold, Hyatt Life Glob, SPG/Marriott Life Plat,
Originally Posted by Kalboz
Although I usually don't take my words back, with this short time spent with this remarkable woman, I am impressed and will have to change my rating to a solid 4 star property.
Crikey, you're easily bought off. Do you work for FIFA ?.

Originally Posted by seanthepilot
I've been to the hotel now a few times. The staff seems friendly enough. The pool, although small, is lovely. But the highlight looks like it will be the bar on the rooftop, once it's open. What a cool looking spot.
Originally Posted by holtju2
IMHO there are way too many quality full service hotels in Bangkok at very reasonable prices to stay at 4P.
I agree with both of these, and as someone who had a room there Sunday and enjoyed a tour of the property, if the prices do indeed start to jump I cannot see myself staying there much but will definitely be drinking there regularly, which they will probably earn more from anyway if my BarSu bills are anything to go by...

Originally Posted by Kalboz
They do have a little tuk-tuk that will take you to Asok BTS station (Robinson Dept. Store enterance) if you get tired of tailors' harassment on Soi 15.
While I would find it a bit bizarre to have a tuk-ruk from the Hotel to Robinsons, I have only walked up and down there half a dozen times so far, and have years of experience with getting pestered by tailors in Bangkok, but those few shops on there seem to be especially annoying. I suppose Christmas has come early for them with the hotel opening.

I am sure the Hotel will be successful and very popular with FT'ers, especially if the property continue's to particpate on here, as that is virtually a guarantee of a fan club.