FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Barefoot on airplane = threatened with arrest
Old Dec 6, 2010, 10:57 pm
skywalkerLAX
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA EXP LT GLD 1MM, BA GLD, NH/UA*G, Hyatt Dia, Marr Tit LT PLT, IHG Spire,HH Dia, MGM NOIR,Hertz PC
Originally Posted by richard
if I choose to go barefoot in a restroom, how is that any concern of yours or anyone else's but mine? I don't find it gross and it's my body, so I think that is irrelevant. What is relevant is threatening me with arrest for failing to comply with a made-up regulation. Makes sense, right?

BTW, I wear shoes from taxi to takeoff, and final approach through landing, as these are the times most likely to require an evacuation of the plane.
Agree in all points. Next to your detailed complaint to AA you should report it to the FAA as well.

I had one AA agent in LAS threatening me with arrest because I demanded a report for my damaged bag... seems like most people bugger off after that. Too bad for her I had lots of time and used the courtesy telephone to really call the airport police. Let's just say it didn't end pretty - for the AAgent!