FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Need advice on which *A FF scheme to join? - please post here
Old Dec 3, 2010, 4:38 pm
gruszkatt

Programs: Golden Lotus Plus Gold Elite, ASIANA Gold
I come from Warsaw, Poland

This month, i'm going to Lyon from Warsaw via Zurich by Swiss class P and i'll return to Warsaw via Frankfurt with Lufthansa class W.

I am a Vietnam Airlines' GLP Gold Elite member and I think I should move to a *A FFP. I often fly to Hanoi (now LOT flies directly to HAN) and i am thinking about a *A FFP but I don't which fFP to choose

Next year, I'll move to Canada (Vancouver), I will fly to Poland, Vietnam from to Canada, so I can use the AC's Aeroplan it is easier to reach Silver (25000miles/calendar year) or Gold statuses than any other *A's programs.

But Aegean's Miles & Bonus is EASIER than the AC's Aeroplan with only 3000 miles to reach the Silver status +16000 to be GOLD!!!

I don't know which FFP to use with Star, I already made a A3 account but maybe AC is better than A3. A3 so easy to earn! Please help me to choose a right, fair FFP for me.

And I don't know with wich FFP to start with Lyon's journeys this month.

thanks!
I want a *A FF:
(1) My home airport is WAW but later YVR and WAW
(2) I usually buy Y fares (mostly 50% of Y Economy)
(3) Really, it depends, i dont know, but I always fly on transcontinental flights
(4) I am Vietnam Airlines' Gold Skyteam Elite
(5) The most important to me in a FFP are airport lounges, pick-up luggage earlier, Priority Check-in, easy free upgread to a better class (like in VN)
(6) I mostly fly like WAW-HAN-WAW
(7) My preferred airlines are LOT, Singapore Airlines, Vietnam Airlines (SKT).
(8) Mostly for pleasure.

Last edited by gruszkatt; Dec 4, 2010 at 10:46 am