FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - What was your best moment on FlyerTalk?
View Single Post
Old Dec 1, 2010, 8:10 pm
N830MH
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA Gold AAdvantage Elite, Rapids Reward
I am very active posting on aviation-related forums and I remember wrhere I meets many FTs members over the world. I remember when you guys came in PHX to invite a nice Luncheon at Mexican restaurant on Scottsdale Rd/2nd St. It was quite enjoyable to meeting you in person. I remember that I met many people who came to PHX. I met Canarsie, RSSrsvp, Spiff, chrissxb, BoyAreMyArmsTired, jan_az, Randy Petersen, lucky9876coins, Username, and lots of those people who have a invitations at Lunch time. It was greatly appreciated it for my contributions on aviation-related forums for a long time. I am very hard work to speaking a good English skills and now, it is improvement to posts on FTs. Also, as you know that I am valuables post on the forums and I am acknowledgeable for which the specific routes and aircraft, too. I am still be more respectable to others and I didn't have any commons problems at all. I am so emotional for my entire life in Arizona for 7 years and we will lived in Arizona forever.