FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - New Travel Benefits for [USA] Platinum Card and Centurion Card members [15-Sep-2010]
Old Nov 30, 2010, 10:35 pm
Seabilly

Programs: DL PM 1.5 MM , Hilton Diamond, Marriott Lifetime Plat
USA Centurion & Platinum $200 travel credit signup page now active

www.americanexpress.com/PlatinumAirlineChoice is now active.

I tried logging in but it wouldn't let me type in all my password so I called and activated over the phone.

If you sign up, you must pick your airline though, and you are stuck with them until Dec 2011 so ...

The rules have changed and they've removed the comment that air travel and incidentals must me on the same card (see below).

They also told me that it was good at any airport resturant (though I may hold off on that) and that it was good through the end of the year and would start over. Didn't see either of those in writing, but with only one trip planned in December (starting Friday) I may have to see how much I can use up

Statement Credits: Incidental air travel fees must be charged on the enrolled Card account for the benefit to apply. Incidental air travel fees must be separate charges from airline ticket charges. Fees that do not qualify for statement credits are wireless internet and fees incurred with airline alliance partners (incidental transactions must be charged by the Card member’s airline choice).