FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hyatt House Salt Lake City / Sandy UT - REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Nov 29, 2010, 9:04 pm
sophiegirl

Programs: Marriott LT Plat, Hyatt Platinum
on a recent one nite stay, had a studio - very nicely done, but IMO smaller than others in which I have stayed. would not want to be in that room with more than one person!

3 weeks later returned for a 5 nite stay, and was upgraded to a 1 BR. Still seemed on the small side, but definitely could handle 2 - 3 people.

one note on the kitchens - only the 2BR has an actual oven, others are micro only!

hotel still looks new, well maintained with friendly staff. lots of easy access parking. very nice lobby with fireplace. 2nd lobby area by computers. outdoor hot tub (still open), outdoor pool (not). large dining area. brekkie above average, never was there in the evening. many restaurants and shopping in easy driving distance, nothing in easy walking distance.

quite nice stay, will absolutely return!

note: a fitness program is run out of the hotel. I did not have any issues or problems, but I believe they may use the gym during the day. it was available in the evening, and, as earlier posted, is quite nice.