FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Do FF seats ever open up at a later date?
Old Nov 29, 2010, 8:56 am
craz
Suspended

Originally Posted by TornCalfGuy
Three of us are going to Europe next summer, and I got 2 seats through Onepass. I recently got the Chase CO card, which brought me up to the level of one more seat. Unfortunately, no seats are available right now for any return flight from Athens to the DC area (DCA, IAD, BWI) at the lowest mileage level (27,500 one way) on the same date in July.

Do more seats ever open up or are they fixed on all flights (so once they're gone, they're gone entirely)?

Also, would a CO ticket agent possibly be able to find routes that I don't see online? If so, I certainly don't mind spending $25 for the service.

Thanks for any knowledge about this.
yes its possible that more setas may open up and just as possible that they wont,it depends on how the flight/s are selling

yes by calling in they can check All the *A Carriers now that Aegean is a *A member they should beable to book you to any City in Europe where Aegean will then fly you to/from ATH or any *A carrier that flys to ATH, these usually will Not show up on CO.com

if by other routes you meant to fly only on CO to ATH then nope, since CO has but 1 flight a day to ATH, if you meant by flying on other Carriers see above. Most likely the lack of seats is due to the EWR-ATH flight or ATH-EWR, so check just for EWR-ATH to see if there are still seats if there are then its a problem of getting to EWR or from ATH , you will have to find some other way for that last person. I think its the ATH flights that is the problem otherwise CO would have offered you alternative ways of getting to the ATH flights

It wont be the same but US flys to ATH I believe out of PHL

Last edited by craz; Nov 29, 2010 at 9:01 am