FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - PV Alert: Can I Take Photos at the Checkpoint and Airport?
Old Nov 24, 2010, 8:30 pm
TSAscum

Originally Posted by txrus
Plenty of reasons. As I exited the AA side of Terminal B @ BOS a few years ago, I saw 2 teenaged girls being 'screened' by a middle-aged male screener who felt the need to run his hand down the zipper of one girl's jeans while she assumed 'the position'. I don't care if it was w/the back of his hand, he had absolutely no business going there. Or the screener @ LAX who, while hand-searching checked baggage, stopped to pick his nose (in the middle of T4 right in front of the passengers). Or his buddies, on another trip, who were taking belongings out of the checked bags, waving them around, & laughing.
I say this with a complete lack of sarcasm - you'd probably get more professionalism out of McDonalds employees. I'd bet on my kids lives that you'd get more professionalism from any retail store worker. And they put these people in charge of machines that emit radiation and doing body searches on people with serious medical conditions? I mean, someone that picks their nose in public while going through luggage is something I would expect from a mentally ill grocery bagger or something? I am being completely serious. I hate to generalize but a lot of these clerks sound like (and look like, sorry but someone has to say it) losers of the utmost degree. Where are they finding these people?