FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - SHopping in HK
Thread: SHopping in HK
View Single Post
Old Nov 23, 2010, 9:49 pm
thursday

Programs: MPC
Originally Posted by TIMP
Hi Ladies,
My mum and I are planning a trip to the UK and Hong Kong next year in May/June. We have nearly 4 days in Hong Kong on the way back. Neither my mum nor myself have ever been to Hong Kong (my late father had, and it was the stories of his adventures that made us decide to go).
I am probably looking for some new clothes as I will be starting a job search for a post doc/real world job and would love some suggestions for good places to start my clothing adventure. I'll be 33 by then, so looking for something youngish but classically elegent. A custom suit is probably out of the budget at this point in time.
So I am looking for
1. clothing shop rec's
2. Different things to do that might be off the slightly beaten track (the tea museum is on my list)
3. suggestions of any tours etc which would be good for 2 ladies who dont mind walking and going slightly off the beaten track.

Thanks in advance.
Me no lady.

Clothes, work clothes. G2000, Giordano Ladies, Esprit. Keep away from tailors. Waste of your precious time and they're crap.

If it's your first time in Hong Kong, you do not want "off the beaten track" you'll not have time to do the must dos.

There's a sticky must do thread hanging about somewhere.