FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Complete List of Airports with Whole Body Imaging/Advanced Imaging Technology Scanner
Old Nov 21, 2010, 8:30 am
michelle227

Originally Posted by Excuseme
IAH Terminal A has NoS but won't be operational for another week or so. The other good thing in IAH is the terminal link now connects all the terminals!

They've had them for about a month. The Pax in front of me asked about it and what the big deal was. She explained the pat down in a very simple manner and then mentioned the patdown would have caught the underwear bomber.
confirm that the NoS was not operational this morning. Everyone is still going through WTMD, did not see ANY patdowns when I went through a little after 5AM this morning.

The NoS is presently situated closest to the right x-ray screening line while the WTMD is centerish, closer to the left belt. At least as of this morning, you could still self-select the lines. There is not an Elite line in Term A.

As to the Termalink, I am not sure how early it starts functioning. The last time I had an early flight ex-Term A, it was down for service prior to 5AM. Would really suck to come in through C or E and then not be able to use it to get to A for a 6AM flight...