FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ExpertFlyer.com - Master Information and Updates Thread
Old Nov 16, 2010, 11:08 pm
serfty
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: ►QFWP/LTG►VA WP►HyattExpl.►HiltonGold►ALL Silver
Originally Posted by serfty

I would like the inclusion of TA data that optional, so I don't have to ignore it. Have the ability to stop the mouse over info is fine, but I would prefer it be automatic.

... I have been a great supporter ot Expert Flyer since its inception, but I feel they have this one wrong.

Now back to the icons, The X blocked still exist and are obvious: (Little different from before)

... I will probably set up at grease-monkey script to substitute the images I don't wish to see with the basic seat map.

i.e. The images , , will be substituted with .
I have seat up a Greasemonkey script to make all seat images the basic versions.

This script substitutes seat guru specific images with the generic one as well as disabling Seat Guru mouseover pop ups.

If any would like more information in this script, please PM me.

No warranty is made as to the fitness of the purpose for this script for any use. Usage is entirely at the risk of the user.

Last edited by serfty; Nov 17, 2010 at 4:36 pm Reason: Removed direct link at request of ExpertFlyerVoice