FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Regent, Radisson, Park Plaza, Country Inns&Suites, Park Inn - Reviews
Old Nov 16, 2010, 6:22 am
docr775

Country Inn and Suites, Ontario Mills, California

I stayed there last night to take advantage of the 15K points offer and for the fact that the rate was $68 prepaid. I also emailed my Hyatt, Hilton and PC credentials and I was upgraded to Gold before the stay.

Lobby was very nice, but small, trying to give that B&B atmosphere, with a fireplace, bookshelf full of books that one could borrow and seemingly cozy. Upon check in everybody was given a bag with two fresh baked cookies and because of the Gold status I was also given a bag with a bottle of water, a cereal bar, a bag of microwavable popcorn and a bag of peanuts.

The room was very large with a comfortable king size bed, a separate living area with a couch, table and a 32 inch flat screen TV and a very ample work desk with multiple plugs available for all the electronic gadgets one might want to carry. The bathroom was adequate size, with Pantene products, and there was also a small area with the coffee station, fridge and microwave.

The workout room was adequate and they also had a heated pool and a hot tub available.

Since I had to catch a 1:00 am flight, I did not sample the breakfast.

Overall, it is a good place to stop if you have a late flight into Ontario or a red eye out, and it's proximity to Ontario Mills mall, makes it a good stop for a shopping trip.