FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Complete List of Airports with Whole Body Imaging/Advanced Imaging Technology Scanner
Old Nov 14, 2010, 11:39 pm
hbush

Programs: SK Lifetime EB*G, HHonors Diamond, BalticMiles VIP, Turkish Airlines Miles@Smiles, Club Carlson
Originally Posted by FriendlySkies
We are working on creating a real website to hold all of this info. It will be more organized, and easier to read!
Would be nice to have this info updated also here in FT which is IMHO by far the No.1 source for all things related to air travelling.

I was not specially listening to these new US scanning / groping attacks on passengers but now I definitely will, after experiencing these things myself few days ago in ORD T1 going from EU to another US destination. Civilized countries shouldn't have such attitude to their people.

Perhaps US is simply going to encapsulate themselves in some kind of "Iron Curtain" like Soviet Union used to do long time ago, and scare away any visitors who might wish to travel to USA. All this is definitely not about security because even Israel doesn't do such things, and their airport security is The Best in this world.