FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at PVD
Thread: Cars at PVD
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2010, 10:38 pm
businesstraveller2

Programs: UA 1K, AA Platinum, Hilton HHonors Diamond, National Executive, Starwood Gold
Originally Posted by Cloudship
Since I did not see anything remotely recent for this location, here is what I found at the PVD (Providence, RI) location:

Emerald Aisle: 2 Malibu, 1 Charger, 1 Hyundai (cant tell them apart!)
Executive: 2 Impala, 1 Charger

This is a small location, so the Emerald and Executive "aisles" are just four places. I grabbed on of the Malibus, had 350 miles on it. I found the people quite nice, again it's a small location. Right now it is located off site so you have to take a shuttle van. They are building a super long skybridge that will bring you right over there, however. So I think they will probably move (ironically further away from the airport!) when that is done.
I just picked up at car at PVD. The skybridge walk took 4ever! When I got to the ES they had a pile of SUVs and one cream colored 300 with leather. I took the 300. it had 10K miles. I will drop in BOS - they asked me if I wanted a sonata which needed to go to Logan and I said that's not such a good car for ES/midsize rate - so they said pick whatever you want and it was the 300. I noticed the 300 has Jersey plates - coincidental I imagine. It's going the wrong direction but maybe it is more likely to catch a ride back to Jersey from Logan than from PVD.