FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at MCO
Thread: Cars at MCO
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2010, 8:08 pm
pipervali

Originally Posted by Auto Enthusiast
I've been a member of Emerald Aisle for two years now, but I never used it before. My understanding is that a midsize rental qualifies for Emerald Aisle service, and not Emerald Reserve. My reservation does say level of service is Emerald Aisle, so I'm not concerned about that.

On their website, it says Emerald Club membership expires without at least one rental per year. Perhaps this is not a rigid requirement.

If it says Emerald Aisle, and you bypass the counter, when would you fill out the master rental agreement?
I saw that too actually, on a different forum. But when I logged in using my EA id, the only thing it prompted me to do is update my CC information because my last one had expired. It allowed me to make the reservation and my ressie DOES say Emerald Aisle. I wonder if because I joined EA using the mousesavers code, if that's why that particular stipulation doesn't seem to apply.

From what I understand, I'll just fill out the master agreement at the booth. I do have to try and find my membership card, I can't even begin to think where I have it, and I've already looked in a few places.