FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - National Opt-Out Day: November 24, 2010
View Single Post
Old Nov 11, 2010, 11:33 am
NoFlyZone112410

Originally Posted by STSO_Davis
I have no influence over what rules, policies, or directives an FSD institutes at his or her airport. And that's fine with me. You wanna criticize me for doing my job and not jeopardize that job to satisfy YOUR needs.....are you going to take care of me and my family's financial needs for the rest of my life....I don't think so...so why don't you continue to protest the way you have been doing.

And employees at all airports going through random screening. And this can occur at any place on the airport grounds at any time.

Seeing as how nothing I say can make you happy.....I might want to add that these are MY opinions and you don't have to agree with them.
Sir,

You have no right to molest children or single out individuals for arbitrary searches. If your financial well-being is dependent on what amounts, essentially, to sexual battery and psychological harassment then I am profoundly sorry for you that you are so desperate.

I assume you aren't among the pedophiles, perverts, thieves and bullies that are typical of TSA agents with that statement.