FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Cars at MCO
Thread: Cars at MCO
View Single Post
Old Nov 10, 2010, 8:43 pm
pipervali

Hi all!

I've tried to glance through the pages here, and I didn't see any confirmation or denial of my specific inquiry, so I apologize in advance if this has been discussed already.

Anyway, I'm holding a full size ressie with Alamo. I've been a member of Emerald Aisle for two years now, but I never used it before. So I decided to see what a midsize ressie logged in with my EA ID would look like. The price is about $30 more, but I booked anyway. My understanding is that a midsize rental qualifies for Emerald Aisle service, and not Emerald Reserve. My reservation does say level of service is Emerald Aisle, so I'm not concerned about that.

My issue is, I just can't decide which reservation to go with. We're 3 adults, with probably about 4-6 pieces of luggage. If I take the chance with Emerald Aisle in the hopes that there's something nice and full size, and we get there and there isn't, can I go over to Alamo and just use my full size ressie? I don't like doing that, keeping both reservations, but I'm concerned since I've never used EA before.

We're arriving right around noon on a Sunday, I'm wondering if that time period does anything to our chances of having a full selection from the Aisle.

Any suggestions or guidance would be greatly appreciated!