FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - [Alaska Airlines NEWBIE LOUNGE] Ask Your Questions Here (flame free) (2010-2014)
Old Nov 1, 2010, 3:10 pm
CDKing
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K
Originally Posted by PetePDX
Alas, I still can't find it. The page I'm viewing is tagged with "FormName: UCViewPnr" (gray letters just above the J.D. Power award logo on the bottom left hand corner of the page).

I tried to e-mail the full itinerary/receipt to myself, but the system errored out.

I am wondering if the problem is that this reservation is found underneath the "Other" category (the other two My Trips categories being "Purchased" and "Held"). I seem to recall that the travel agent I'm compelled to use for work may not have "issued" the ticket just quite yet.
Thats the form name i'm looking at. It must only work for itin's booked straight through Alaska Air. Mine has a coupe lines of white space right above the form name and right above that is a link to baggage fee info and View All Fare Info is right above that. I also have an award ticket and it says award rules instead of View All Fare Info.