FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Today was the day...(The Michael Roberts/ExpressJet Story)
Old Oct 30, 2010, 7:35 pm
VonS

Programs: AA Plat/1MM
Originally Posted by SpatialD
Yes, I'd like to hear her explanation on that as well!

Here is my official facebook page for this. I know some of you have already joined me through my personal profile, which is welcome, but I'll be putting most of the ongoing details about my interactions with the feds, the media, and the company on the official page.

There are several tv and radio interviews, articles, etc. posted there right now, and not a whole lot else yet.

There's a little message board, too. Right now I've just started a thread for anyone who might have any questions for me or suggestions for other threads. I want to keep it focused on my situation - not just a lot of general discussion (no need to reinvent the wheel, and I couldn't compete with FT if I wanted to!)

I've got so many connections in so many different places now it may be difficult to check in here as often, but please keep in touch. (Nearly) everyone on this board has been great - you're an awesome bunch of people and I hope to see you out there in the system in person again someday. Thanks for all the support and encouragement!

-m.
Thank you, Michael, for having the balls to stand up for what you believe in.