FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Kingfisher vs. Jet Airways
View Single Post
Old Oct 26, 2010, 1:03 am
Keyser
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: Bonvoy Lifetime Titanium, IHG Plat, HH Gold, Trident Plat, DL Diamond, AI Maharajah
Originally Posted by fly747first
I have indeed flown both. Domestically, I have frequently traveled between CMB and MAA. Why else would I refer to Jet's 737s as "filthy"?????? Jeez, let's see... because they seem that way compared to Kingfisher's brand-new A320/A321s on the same route.

As for long-haul, I haven't been pleased at all with the J product and service between JFK and BRU with 9W, whereas I have had outstanding experiences flying the good times in IT J between LHR and DEL.

At the end of the day, it's not just me, but pretty much the majority of people in the world who favor IT over 9W. Again, how do you explain IT's 5-star and 9W's 3-star ranks? You keep saying that 9W is better, but unfortunately, ACTUAL RANKS don't match your assessment. FACT: 9W has never been a 5-star airline, lost its former 4-star rank, and right now has the rank of a mediocre 3-star airline.
i'll tell you what....you stick to your opinion & i'll stick to mine....just remember, having brand new planes only makes it a better aircraft, not a better airline....