FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Today was the day...(The Michael Roberts/ExpressJet Story)
Old Oct 17, 2010, 5:54 am
halls120
A FlyerTalk Posting Legend

Originally Posted by fun321
The OP has my full support. One or two posters in this thread are obviously TSA employed, TSA hired, or TSA invested. Otherwise their blind promotion of the crazy TSA "security" policies is inexplicable. If you accept this kind of nonsense in airports, then there is NOTHING that will stop this from speading to railway stations, bus terminals, schools, malls, and, eventually, homes. (Welcome to 1984.) This needs to be stopped while we still can.
^^ Over the past few years I've had several opportunities to discuss TSA - their policies and very existence - with many people in a face to face, logical and respectful manner. When I have those discussions with people who initially defend TSA, in every case, by the end of our discussion, while I might not have been able to create an anti-TSA convert, I've at least been able to make the other person understand the reality behind TSA, the institutional lies that they consistently propagate, and how the flying public is being provided with no greater increase in real security - in exchange for being subjected to an increased infringement of our individual rights.

TSA could have been a government success story had it been designed and implement correctly. Instead, it remains as the most visible standing failure of our response to the 9/11 attacks.