FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - How many TSO's, LTSO'S, STSO'S, Leo's, BDO's etc. are on this forum?
Old Oct 16, 2010, 12:17 pm
PhoenixRev

Programs: SW Rapid Rewards, Hilton Honors, Marriott, Avis First
Originally Posted by TSORon
Many of the folks here are willing to place their fellow citizens at significant risk in exchange for their own personal versions of rights, convenience and personal dignity. But they don’t bear any responsibility for that decision, they don’t have the background or experience to make the decision, and they really don’t give a dam that they don't have any of it.
1. I am perplexed as to how you became the arbiter in determining if people have the background or experience to make these decisions. What special background, experience and training do you have that seats you as the judge of who has the credentials to make those decisions? In any event, I doubt you have the full dossier of each person on this board to make a determination as I can guarantee you that every single person who posts on this forum has not disclosed everything about themselves.

2. Your statement deriding those that would "place fellow citizens at significant risk in exchange for their own personal versions of rights, convenience and personal dignity" is directly at odds with the founding mechanics of this country. Fifty-six men in Philadelphia placed fellow citizens at significant risk in exchange for their own personal versions of rights, conveniences and personal dignity yet I never hear a word from those who are more than willing to give up their rights to feel safe talk about how terrible those 56 men were for doing such a thing.