FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Forum suggestion: "Airlines of China"
View Single Post
Old Oct 16, 2010, 12:05 am
kamchatsky

Programs: QR/AC Gold, VA Silver, IHG Plat, Bonvoy Gold
Proposal: Airlines of China Forum

Not sure if it has been raised before, but I am going to give it a shot here. I am proposing a Airlines of China forum, similar to Airlines of India forum.

1. In searching for airlines of china, it comes out at 102 out of 281 threads within "Other Asian, Aust/South Pacific FFP Forum" for threads of last 6 months.
2. It could cover all the china airlines (eg CA, MU, FM, CZ, HU etc). CX/KA is excluded given they have their own sub-forum on Asia Miles. Not sure about Taiwan (CI, BR) though, please provide suggestions We can even cover other Hong Kong airlines, as well as all Macau airlines.
3. China is a huge emerging market, plus their flights network is huge and complex, so from one place to another it would involve many different airlines of china. Thus the need for sub-forum to focus all the airlines in China together. This need will get bigger and bigger as more and more people are travelling to China.

I do not believe there is enough posts to have each airline on their own, but would certainly beneficial to have it all under Airlines of China (and possibly Taiwan) sub-forum.

There we go, please feel free to provide comments.