FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - St. Regis Osaka & Special Promotion for Platinums good til 30 Dec 2010
Old Oct 13, 2010, 6:02 pm
hoteleksperten
Suspended

Originally Posted by Barefootdr
OK hoteleksperten.. I assume English is not your native tongue ( sorry in advance if this assumption is incorrect )... your original post did not state; ...."gets" 5.000 points as you just now made clear in quote, you had said, book "with" 5.000 platinum points...

Anyway, moot point by splitting grammatical hairs, could be interpreted both ways.

Let me walk you through accessing the ENGLISH homepage:

1) click on the link provided by OP

2) at the TOP RIGHT of the JAPANESE homepage just to the LEFT of the ST R CREST LOGO is a drop down menu ( like this: 言語 2 Chinese characters or Kanji)

3) click on the drop down menu > click on ENGLISH to read about hotel etc

4) follow OP's directions when booking, and/or my suggestion of calling the hotel, asking for English speaking staff to assist you in verification of your online reservation ( as you don't speak OR read Japanese ) in which you are a SPG PLAT and want to make sure you will receive the 5000 bonus points for that stay

5) ENJOY your stay

Sincerely hope this helps....
Thank you! I've typed in the promotion code: SPGEXWD, but it says: The promotion code you requested is invalid. The following choices are available.

:-( What do I do?