FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Business Extra Bonus Offers (consolidated)
Old Oct 13, 2010, 1:11 pm
gemac
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AA 2MM, AS MVP Gold, Hilton Diamond
Bonus OCT106ANY2000

Haven't noticed this one in this thread.

Between now and Nov. 30, 2010, your company can earn 2,000 Businessextraa bonus points - that's enough to claim a round-trip award ticket.

1. Register your company for this offer at www.businessextraa.com.
2. Purchase and fly 6 round trips between October 11, 2010 and Nov. 3
0, 2010. The class of service determines the bonus points you earn!
- 6 round trips in economy class: 300 points.
- 6 round trips in business class: 600 points.
- 6 round trips in first class: 2000 points.
The best part - there's no limit to the number of bonus points your company can earn, and more points means more rewards, including round-trip tickets, upgrades, Admirals Club annual memberships, AAdvantage Gold status, and more!

May be targeted.

Editorial comment: seems like a lot of promos in BusEx lately. If they really want to increase participation, they should tighten up posting. My BusEx number falls out of tickets when they are re-issued for SWUs clearing. I can never see if the number is in the rez or not. And the number has fallen out of my AAdvantage profile once since they gave us the ability to put it in there. Flights take forever to post, and if you don't get credit, it takes again forever to go back and credit them, and you don't get full credit when manually given. [/RANT]

Last edited by gemac; Oct 13, 2010 at 1:38 pm