FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - The 2010 Second Annual Delta Air Lines FlyerTalk Event — October 21-24, 2010
Old Oct 7, 2010, 7:48 am
atl runner

Programs: DL 2MM DM & My Wife is a DL 3MM DM
Originally Posted by MSPeconomist
Thanks for the info. I too want to stick with Verizon and I've been waiting for their international android phone which is expected next month. Now I'll have to decide whether to go for the iphone instead but at least I'll finally be able to replace my family of ancient phones.
My wife and I both have a European mobile with pay as you go plans in the UK and Sweden--the two places we go regularly. Just switch out the SIMS card. A little clunky, but we've had the mobile numbers in both countries for years.

I have an iMac, Mac Book Pro, iPad and iPod, so the iPhone seems like the option for me. I have thought about an Android phone, but want to stay with VZ regardless of what I get. It does look like the VZ iPhone will be out this winter--tied in to the roll out of 4G in a number of markets late this year.

By the way, I'm sending this from DL #2049 on the way to SFO. I left the Sky Club early so I could talk with the Gate Agent. Since doing the dry-run, I'm in to Gate Agent stuff. Flawless boarding and the door was closed seven minutes before the scheduled departure time.^