FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Seat Wedge: The good, the bad, the ugly
View Single Post
Old Oct 11, 2003, 8:06 am
Spiff
Moderator: Coupon Connection & S.P.A.M

Programs: Destination Unknown, TSA Disparager Diamond (LTDD)
<font face="Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif" size="2">Originally posted by Bishop1:
Well, my personal opinion is that this device should be outlawed. What right does someone have to restrict my recline. Don't get me wrong, yes it does suck when someone reclines into your space, but guess what? You knew this could happen when you bought your seat. And sure as hell, if someone put this wedge into the seat in front of them to prevent recline, they would be mighty pissed off if someone did it to them. This will cause big problems in my opinion.

</font>
Well, you can always try to recline into my space but you will probably be unsuccessful. This device is just an easier way to make your attempt unsuccessful; you may not like other methods employed to prevent you from crushing my knees.

By the way, purchasing a ticket does not guarantee you a reclining seat. Some seats do not recline (seats in front of exit rows, or last row of seats in a cabin) even without a tall person from preventing you from reclining...

[This message has been edited by Spiff (edited 10-11-2003).]