FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Whole Body Scanners Opt Out Stories [merged]
Old Sep 27, 2010, 7:40 am
Mr. Elliott

Programs: AA lifetime Gold , DL Gold, Hilton Diamond
From what I have heard, all checkpoints have complaint forms available, my recommendation it if any TSO acts in a rude manner or tries to bully you around, get a complaint form, get their badge number and file a complaint against that TSO, also alert all your fellow travelers around you about these complaint forms as well.

Maybe if enough complaints are filed against certain individual TSO’s, maybe the TSA will fire some of these Wal-Mart rejects and replace them with someone who at least can read and spell. It might be wish full thinking, or maybe some action will be taken.

I know I will start doing this myself the next time I am treated like a piece of $hit by these blue shirted junior Gestapo agents.

I will also file a complaint against that TSO with one of the Senators from my home state, Connecticut, Sen. Joe Lieberman, who also happens to be the Chairman of the Senate Committee on Homeland Security, and I recommend you also file a complaint with him as well. His Washington DC address is 706 Hart Office building, Washington DC 20510. For Connecticut residents, his address is One Constitution Plaza, 7th floor, Hartford CT 06103.

In my case, since I am in Hartford once a week, I will personally drop off my complaints to his staff at his office.

I also recommend you do the same with your states senators and congressman, file complains about these TSO’s with their offices as well.

Sen. Lieberman is definitely someone who is for the people, and that’s why he has been re-elected over and over, even after the last time when he lost the democratic primary and ran as an independent, he still beat the endorsed party candidate by almost 10 points. Sen. Lieberman listens and cares for the people.

Mr. Elliott