FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - British Airways Cabin Crew Off-Duty
View Single Post
Old Sep 25, 2010, 6:06 am
sunrisegirl
Suspended

Programs: Proud owner of 3 Mucci's (yes, 3!) the latest being Chevaliere des Bains Chauds, BA Silver (6 yrs)
OK I know it's not Barbados but I've often stayed at the same hotel as the crew in Kingston and have to say they've always been absolutely fine. They spend their days around the pool sunbathing, talking and laughing like any other holiday maker. The wildest thing I've seen them do is dive into the pool and have a swim.

In the evening you sometimes see a group of them heading to a local nightclub (there's usually a 2 or 3 night stopover) but they've never been a disturbance in the hotel when I've been there, and I've been on the same floor as them. One night they had a get together in one of the rooms and although talking and laughing could be heard in the corridor, the same could be said for people in other rooms.

As Smirnoff says some people just love to moan about anything.

Oh, and they are paying guests. I further venture to suggest that by guaranteeing the hotel x number of rooms every night of the year, they bring in a lot more income than the person complaining.