FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official Ask The Flight Attendant Thread!
Old Sep 23, 2010, 12:18 pm
flight62

Location: The views I express here are not necessarily supported by any airline or codeshare partners, nor do I represent their views and/or opinions. They are my own OPINIONS dont like them dont read them.....
Originally Posted by bkafrick
Anyone hear from Flight62?

I seem to remember she took a promotion within the company, but I figured we'd see her post from time to time. Maybe thats forbidden now that she's in management, or whatever...?
Well, it's nice to be missed.

MR. Flight62 is still a flight attendant. I wasn't ready to sacrifice my quality of life.

I am currently on a medical LOA until Dec. 31, 2010. I was diagnosed with anal cancer, which is VERY rare, and start chemo and radiation this Monday. The prognosis is good. My PETSCAN showed no spread of cancer or cancer in the lymph nodes, unlike Farah Faucette, who died from the same thing.

The tumor is the size of a walnut and has caused considerable pain. I am on an 8 hour regimen of morphine to keep me comfortable until the tumor begins to shrink. And then, the radiation will leave me with discomfort because of it's location.

Overall, a TRUE pain in the butt!!!

I have a wonderful friends and family and am very positive. I would appreciate your positive energy thrown my way and prayers.

Right now, airline stuff has to take backseat.

I am happy to see that OFFICIAL ASK THE FLIGHT ATTENDANT THREAD has been successful.

Take care everyone and happy flying.

flight62