FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tonight's flight: An annoying UAGS member & a vibrator...
Old Sep 20, 2010, 6:18 pm
IAHtraveler
Moderator: Avis and Rental Cars

Originally Posted by lindaiah
Getting back to the OP's post --
because you said the 'lady' was across the aisle from you, and the FA had to fight the stream of boarding passengers to get back to the galley, I'm assuming you weren't in the bulkhead row on this flight (wouldn't be much of a fight for the FA from the first row is all I'm sayin') -- is that correct? If so, how do you know the object under your foot wasn't from someone in front of you? You know how things on the floor tend to slide backward upon takeoff.... Anyone of interest in those seats? Just a thought.
Correct, I was in row 3. I had my bag under the right section of the seats in front and the lady beside me had her bag under the center, so it couldn't have migrated from the SIBMen in the row ahead of me. I briefly thought it could have been from the lady beside me, but it was too far to the right and I don't think she'd have ANY idea what it was... just a hunch, so maybe I'm wrong.

Originally Posted by Laughable
Maybe you should have picked up the finger fun with a napkin and said, I apologize, but you might find this may help to take your mind off that missing glass of water. Besides, it may help you unwind a little also.
LOL! Too bad I found it after take-off and she was, unfortunately, given a water before we left IAH.