FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Tonight's flight: An annoying UAGS member & a vibrator...
Old Sep 20, 2010, 10:39 am
glex50

Programs: UA 1K
Originally Posted by IAHtraveler
Then shortly after takeoff I felt something vibrating under my foot… I always take my shoes off on planes (but I don’t put my feet on the bulkhead). I looked down in astonishment to find a small pink vibrator with a rubber ring to attach around one’s finger. I decided to not put it around my finger and found an excuse to get something out of my bag overhead, thinking I’d maybe find a young, attractive lady back there missing something. Instead, I found a ~50 y/o man . I’m hoping it was left from another passenger and not his, but I didn't ask.
I'm trying to imagine how the situation would have played out if you called the F/A button and they made an announcement over the PA...

But yeah, I think that the scene you describe with the UGS would have been obnoxious to most of the passengers around on a UA flight. It's weird also because it sounds like she flipped out about things where UA is generally on par with United...