FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Official Kosher sandwich guide at London airports
Old Sep 20, 2010, 3:09 am
FF

Programs: BA GGL / AAdvantage Million Miler + Plat / TK Gold (not any more) / Hilton Diamond (via GGL)
Kosher meals in T5 lounges

Just for the record, the Galleries First (and probably the Club lounge, too) has Hermolis sandwiches / soup and the Concorde Room has all of that, plus full meals (breakfast / lunch / dinner). But they're usually frozen so it's a good idea to allow time for them to get heated. I think they defrost a few each day, 'cos the fruit etc can't be easily defrosted by microwave, but if you have access to You First, give them a call a day or two before travel and they'll call the lounge and make sure there's a meal available. I've gotr the same in the T3 lounge.

If anyone wants the direct line for the Concorde Room catering people then PM me. it's no great secret as they'll give you their business card when you're there.

You may also be able to get full Hermolis meals in the Galleries First lounge (dunno if this is SOP these days). I went with my daughter to AMS early one Sunday morning and asked them what KSMLs they had and they brought us the full F class dinner setups. Notwithstanding it was 0615 on Sunday morning, my daughter (age 13) went for the full Beef Casserole and mash / roasted veg. We took it on board and she ploughed her way through it on the 45 min flight