FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Hyatt Guangzhou REVIEW - MASTER THREAD
Old Sep 19, 2010, 4:21 pm
BKKROP

Programs: P THAI,Diamond HYATT
Originally Posted by jbalmuth

Guangzhou Day Tour
Itinerary: 09:00am pick up, proceed to the YueXiu Park where you can see how the local people do morning exercise. Visit the symbol of Guangzhou--“The Five Rams Statue”. Then visit the Nanyue Kingdom Tomb Museum and thousand-year-old Six Banyan Temple. And then visit the Ceramic exhibition center. After lunch, visit the Chen Clan Academy which is named the pearl of Architecture of South China, then visit Hualin Temple which has a splendid worship hall with 500 golden Buddhist saints inside. The last enjoy the Lingnan culture on the Shangxiajiu pedestrian street before returning back..
Seat in coach(Lunch inclusive) RMB 330.00
2 Pax priviate(Lunch inclusive) RMB 165.00
On first read of your tour, they sounded extremely cheap, far too cheap, not to have been a typo error. I would say that the 2pax private should have been at least four times the coach fare, somewhere around the 1320 mark, maybe it was 1165 or 1665. These types of errors are not completely unknown in countries where English is not the first language, and even in countries where English is used in the tourist industry, the ability to write it is very rare. I cope with Chinese and Thai verbally, but I make some horrific mistakes when I try to write