FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Various spoke cities: double MQM + up to 50,000 bonus miles per round-trip
Old Sep 16, 2010, 6:06 pm
apolloms

Programs: DL PM, Hyatt Diamond, SPG Plat, Hilton Diamond
Originally Posted by mot29
I'm done for now with my STL runs. I flew two -- back to back so only had one rt positioning flight DCA-STL.

I flew DCA-STL stayed overnight and then STL-ICN (6 nights) and then after an overnight in STL flew STL-LIM (2 nights).

Total $s spent -- $1660 including a $150 ECV.
Base miles earned 133,432. about 1.2 cents/mile.
EQMs earned 53,953. about 3.1 cents/mile.

Upgrades -- all domestic segments, 10 total. 3 of 5 international segments --DTW-ICN, ICN-NRT, ATL-LIM.
Bag went to ILM (Wilmington, NC) instead of LIM -- based on conversations with agents in LIM this may happen regularly. Did receive a $200 ecv for the inconvenience.

Met some FTers, some great DL staff (both PMNW and PMDL), interesting people in Korea and Peru. Used the connection in ATL for a global entry interview.
Ate some good food in Korea and Peru.

Thanks to the FTers who posted the STL/BNA/PIT/RDU specials and the STL-LIM fare. All of the miles posted appropriately except for the LIM-STL but the return flight to DCA started 45 minutes after landing in STL so Kevin P fixed that problem.
tom
thats cheap! lucky on the op ups too!