FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Prague Old Town {CZE}
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2010, 1:43 pm
Wadge

Programs: BA Gold, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, AVIS Presidents' Club
It is on the 8th floor now on the Executive floor, 9th floor is also Executive. The lounge is nothing special as others have said, nice, little room on the corner, overviewing part of the city. The breakfast is some eggs and sausage and so on, nice coffee from real machine, not that "Hilton" liquid coffee served in 5 liter tanks. Dinner is some mini hot food and mainly canapes. Spirits from 6pm and regular stuff in the fridge. It is nothing super special but far more than enough. Mainly as I just jumped in for a day, as I read somewhere, such upgrades happen only when you pop in for a short stay or leave early next day to the airport etc...

I know most of the people here are crazy about Executive lounges and it counts deeply when they choose a hotel but my favourite is The Trafalgar in London. It has no any lounge, just a new style boutique hotel but I get everything I want anyway. Brilliant breakfast, nice dinner... the client manager holds an open bar evening every Tuesday... more than enough for anything. Not mentioning all the "amenities" I get in my room almost every second day... sometimes I have no chance to eat or drink them.