FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Prague Old Town {CZE}
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2010, 8:27 am
Fredd

Programs: UA "Lifetime" Gold, AS MVPG100K, OW Emerald, HH Lifetime Diamond, IC Plat, Marriott Gold, Hertz Gold
Originally Posted by Wadge
...straight went up to the Executive floor, checked in. I got in quite late and they helped me to pick up some beer and food from the lounge and put it into my room where the welcome letter already was waiting for me with some drinks and quite a few fruits, cake, nuts whatever... nice! Staff was great, always attentive, helpful...
Great to read! ^ ^

That is so vastly different from our experience in 2009. Is is still the same cramped little lounge just off the lobby? What was the food like?

A few more reports like this to indicate it's the new norm and not an exception and we might even consider giving them another try on our next trip to Prague, despite what was our worst overseas Hilton experience, indeed the only one I'd refer to as a negative* experience.

*NB The Buenos Aires Hilton slipped badly on our most recent stay earlier this year but it was still in the "positive" range and we're giving them another try early in 2011.

Last edited by Fredd; Mar 24, 2012 at 9:06 am