FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Hilton Prague Old Town {CZE}
View Single Post
Old Sep 12, 2010, 8:13 am
Wadge

Programs: BA Gold, Hhonors Diamond, SPG Platinum, AVIS Presidents' Club
I am just back from Hilton Prague Old Town and it seems I have to defend this property

First of all, after reading this thread, I know now why I had such a deja vu... I used to stay twice in Reneissance but that was further down the street towards the city center, wasnt it? Hmmm...

Anyway, stay was great. Far much better than in Reneissance... I used to get a room there that was a hole only, not joking, without basically no window, looking inside to some internal area and darkness. But now, it was a new World.... straight went up to the Executive floor, checked in. I got in quite late and they helped me to pick up some beer and food from the lounge and put it into my room where the welcome letter already was waiting for me with some drinks and quite a few fruits, cake, nuts whatever... nice! Staff was great, always attentive, helpful.

The best I keep it for the end, it was an upgrade to a King Junior Suite though I booked the room with Diamond force quite late, expecting no vacancy at all, they still could surprise me with a nice upgrade. Well done!

Obviously, location is just superb, strongly recommended!!!