FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Equinox Fitness Benefit [All cards, consolidated]
Old Sep 9, 2010, 9:58 pm
jja34-1

Originally Posted by gmangg
When I lived in NYC my corporate "All-Access" rate was $125 a month, which one had to pay using a payroll deduction. Unfortunately, I think they used post-tax dollars. This was less than three months ago, so I sort of feel that the benefits may not save you as much on price as other discounts.

Additionally, I would be careful with the E supergym thing, since in NYC I remember them only having that at the Columbus Circle location, not even the other flagship locations in SOHO and Greenwich village, I think, so I would be careful if this benefit is worth anything in CA.
That is a pretty good corporate rate. A lot of corporate rates are higher for all access - mine is more than $150/month, which makes using Amex worthwhile.

E is exclusive to NYC Columbus Circle. It is a separate facility from the main gym at Columbus Circle. At $25,000+ per year they are not about to open that facility up to all access. The only non-all access location in California is Century City, which has a lot of extras built in but is still available at a reasonable monthly fee.