FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Flyer “Processed” (Arrested?) in NM After Declining to Show ID
Old Sep 9, 2010, 8:28 pm
FlyingHoustonian

Location: Catania, Sicily/South Jersey (PHL)/Houston, Texas/Red Stick/airborne in-between
Programs: United Global Svs, AA PlatPro, WN RR, AZ/ITA Freccia, Hilton Diam, Bonvoy Gold, Hertz Prez, IHG
Originally Posted by Ari
Phil refuses to answer virtually any questions about the case including information that is public. It is amusing to me that people are willing to support his "cause" on PayPal without knowing exactly what happened other than that he pissed off a bunch of cops.

It never crossed anyone's mind around here that he might be guilty of one or more of the charges despite the fact that contempt of cop was a huge element in this thing? The tapes make it pretty clear that Phil thought the proper place to vindicate his rights was on the street and not in a court of law.

I think sympathy from the jurors will be very hard to come by when they hear the tapes in court . . . it sounds as though he made a scene when his "rights" were violated rather than dealing with the issue in a productive manner.
exactly. Yet one demands people answer ones constant feckless diatribe questioning with ones multi OCD threads on the same topic.

I'd actually like to give money to the prosecution. Not based on the ID "issue" but based on the audio tape and poster's attitude here. I'll see if I can donate somehow to the city DAs of ABQ tomorrow.

Ciao,
FH