FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - KVS Tool now searches CX awards!
View Single Post
Old Sep 9, 2010, 11:39 am
KVS
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Arrow

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
Have you asked them to check with CX ticketing? I had a situation where KVS was showing FS+ on two seats, AAEXP could only see one, I politely asked them to check with CX. They were insisting that CS keep seats for their own fliers, I said I truly believe that is not the case. They made the call and came back and said all good
That sounds more like it!

Originally Posted by rmc1
Just called AA EXP and still no availability. I asked if they could call CX Ticketing and she said she had no idea who to call about them releasing award seats. She says their system shows availability the next day so it's not a problem with system not working, just no award seats on the day I need them (25Jan2011).
They don't need CX to release any seats; CX just needs to confirm to AA that those seats are available (since AA is not taking your word for it).

Originally Posted by ma91pmh
I am wondering if KVS is getting it right on this case?

I just checked BA.com and it is showing no availability either. Is KVS showing YS+ for that date?
BA.com is extremely unreliable when it comes to OneWorld award availability, so that does not really mean anything.

Also, does BA.com even support KA?