FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - ID questioned
Thread: ID questioned
View Single Post
Old Sep 9, 2010, 9:59 am
jkhuggins

Originally Posted by SATTSO
Serious question for ya - just how different are you now from your DL pic? Some people change dramatically, for better or worse. However, even if the TSA person thinks the ID is not you, you would get through. First they would ask you questions, verify address, DOB, things like that. If worst really came to worst, they would get a LEO would would have to verify that is your DL, and then you would get through.
Originally Posted by jkhuggins
No ... I think the "worst case" would be that the TDC would treat the persona as someone without a [cough] "valid ID", and subject them to the "it's SSI but everybody else knows the details by now" procedure by which your identity is verified through asking for lots of detailed-yet-publicly-verifiable information.
Originally Posted by SATTSO
I guess it all depends on what is important to you.. I was thinking time-wise, but everyone is entitled to their opinions.
That doesn't make sense to me. Granted, I've never experienced either, but ... wouldn't having to go through the identity verification procedure take significantly longer than calling a LEO over?