FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Organized resistance to WBI/invasive patdowns
Old Sep 6, 2010, 9:27 pm
Boggie Dog
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Originally Posted by G702TT
Refusing the nudescopes does nothing, just singles you out for retaliatory groping and power trips. Might be the lesser of an evil but the lesser of two evils is still and evil. Anyway, it won't matter if they make them mandatory later on. It was just like the shoe carnival, when it all started, you had the option of keeping them on of they were tennis shoes and taking them off was a suggestion. Then they made it mandatory for all shoes to come off.

A large scale boycott of commercial flying is the only resistance that could remove some of this nonsense. That is my personal contribution to the resistance and I challenge others to do the same.
Just returned from a vacation a couple of weeks ago were we drove instead of flying. Our typical deal is a week in Vegas. So not only did the airlines lose out but so did the hotels and other businesses in Sin City. Ended up driving up through the center of the country, Colorado, Wyoming, North Dakota and such. Not once did I see a TSA uniform and no one questioned why I had a cooler full of beverages.

Have a business trip that I am committed to in a couple of weeks but after that I think I'm done with the airlines for the foreseeable future.

I refuse to be treated like a convict just so I can pay good money to fly on someones commercial aircraft.

I agree, its time for an organized boycott of the airlines.

I say F_ _ _ the TSA!