FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT
Old Aug 27, 2010, 12:18 am
philosophy_king

Originally Posted by soccerpapi
I am having an issue with another major company that when I talk them, I just get more angry at the lack of customer service and taking responsibility to resolve the issue. Maybe that is why I get nowhere with them in resolving the problem. So believe me, I can relate to some your frustrations.

It may be the same for some posters here that can not come to an agreement with Hawaiian. I was lucky and had pleasant and cordial conversations with three very good representatives and things worked out for me.

For those of you who are flying after Hawaiian starts service HNL - ICN - HNL, I would suggest that you take the offer and fly with Hawaiian in Business class. If you are going onto the mainland, you will be in First class, which is supposed to be very good. Try to book on the new A330 if possible. It seems like the best compromise for those traveling after Hawaiian begins service between HNL and ICN.

soccer
So what would you suggest for those of us travelling before January?