FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Grand Slam 2010!
View Single Post
Old Aug 26, 2010, 10:56 pm
Tiki

Programs: AA, UA, SQ, VA, QF, AF, BA
Originally Posted by ArizonaGuy
Definitely doing DM Wireless - US took care of the lack of posting issue nicely and swiftly last November so I suspect they'll do so again if there are troubles. But skipping the wine clubs as they were equally a hassle since many of us bought the silly booklet and didn't join one of the actual clubs. It's the SPG loophole I am crying over! I want to make 28 hits for 60K but may lower my sights and aim for 24 hits. That's still workable and 40K isn't so bad. I can then do 20 or 24 on my wife's account. I'm leaving for Spain on the 1st too and won't be back home until the 20th so I need to hold off on any product purchases that need to be shipped too. That's bugging me!
Well maybe it's worth the chance then, the cheapest thing I can see is the screen wipes. Is that what you got before? They screwed up my order last time and cancelled it because I made a typo on the order for my address and then blocked my credit card for security reasons but I have new credit cards now.

Yeah I know, I am upset about the SPG thing too, I could have gotten to 28 hits fairly easy then. If I could get my account to 60km then that's the 2012 trip BNE RAR in J covered so then we start working on the 2014 trip to Europe for both accounts.

Just send the stuff to your office or a friend, no one will knick the screen wipes, pens and earbuds out of your mailbox!