FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - (Gone) HA: ICN-HNL-LAS/PHX/PDX/etc C class 699 USD RT
Old Aug 26, 2010, 3:24 pm
philosophy_king

Originally Posted by joker545
I would consider being downgraded to Y if a full-refund was offered, but I cannot understand why anyone would accept this offer otherwise. Remember, while this deal was active, the Y fare was between $50-100 less than C for most dates. If I had wanted to fly in Y, I would have bought the cheaper fare!

Assuming nothing changes and it's either downgrade or refund, has anyone considered flying in Y, and then disputing the CC charge? I still plan on showing up to the airport with a copy of my original itinerary in C...as I'm assuming I won't be allowed to board in C, do you think I will have to sign any forms "agreeing" to the downgrade in order to fly? If not, it seems like this would be an open and shut way to travel on your selected dates (albeit in Y), while still being refunded/
For your last sentence, you mean you got refunded? Yes I would agree I might consider downgraded too but + full refund!!!!! I mean it just count as using the useless $600 voucher