FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Help needed for connecting flight at PHL (flight US759, ATH-PHL-LGA)
Old Aug 26, 2010, 7:21 am
travelmad478

Programs: BA GfL
Welcome to FT, scharal!

You will find most of your questions answered by the very comprehensive A US Guide to PHL thread. Please read the first post thoroughly and you will get pretty much everything you need.
Originally Posted by scharal
2. In customs check are they going to get really curious in examining/asking about my netbook and SLR camera? Do you thing that these going to be a considerable delaying factor for me?
Not in the least. You will have to remove the computer from your bag when you put it through the X-ray machine, but that's it.
4. Is 01:55 an adequate time range in order to timely make it to my next flight to LGA?
It is at the lower end of "adequate," but you should be fine.
In case I got delayed at customs/immigration, thus won't make it to my next flight, will US Airways put me on the next available flight to LGA?
Yes.
What if all next available flights are already fully booked with passengers?
They will give you the next available seat.
In this case, can I instead choose to fly to JFK or EWR on the same ticket?
Possibly, but this will involve some arguing with US. I would not worry too much about not getting on the next flight to LGA; I just checked today's flights and there are still seats available on 7 flights between 15:55-22:50.