FlyerTalk Forums - View Single Post - Chase BA Companion Ticket $30,000 Spend
View Single Post
Old Aug 23, 2010, 9:48 am
jerry a. laska
FlyerTalk Evangelist

Programs: AS 75K;BA Silver;AA G;HH Dia;HY Glob
Originally Posted by Sosiouxme
I've reached the spend requirement for the Companion Pass, but generally fly solo for my trips. My parents, on the other hand, are headed to Barcelona to pick up a transatlantic cruise and I would like to utilize my BA miles and companion pass to fly them in Club class to Barcelona. Can this be done or does the account holder have to use the companion pass?

Thanks in advance and if this has been answered, I apologize. My rather limited searching skills are showing.
From the terms and conditions:
1. The Redemption Voucher allows the main BA/Chase account holder, when making a return flight booking using BA Miles, to book another seat on the exact same journey for a companion without having to pay the BA Miles flight price for that Companion. Taxes, airline, government, or other separately charged fees and charges must be paid by Member redeeming the Redemption Voucher and is payable at time of booking.
2. The Redemption Voucher will be issued in the name of the main BA/Chase Credit card account holder, who must travel on any Redemption Voucher booking.
# The Member and their Companions must travel together at all times and therefore must be booked onto the same flight and cabin class when travelling using a Redemption Voucher.